WANTED: Another 50 special users required for "iPhone user panel"
Well, we got our first 50 special users and we decided to accept another 50 special iPhone users who are willing to give us some feedback about our email service. In return, we will give you a year's subscription to
AlienCamel's "Clean Email" service for free - an $80 value!
We need your help to make AlienCamel the best anti-spam and virus free email service for iPhone.
Just read this page so you understand the terms and conditions and then apply.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be willing to participate in providing us with feedback about our service.
The feedback maybe requested via email, Instant Messaging, telephone call or by completing a web form.
- You will need to be a registered and activated iPhone user. We will require your mobile phone
number if you are selected as we will be sending out your confirmation code via SMS.
If you don't want to provide us with your mobie phone number please do not apply.
- We will remind you to cancel your "free account" before the year is up or signup for a standard plan.
- Your account must be active and used at least once a month, if not, we may close the account.
What you get...
AlienCamel's email service features the following.
There's more information about our service
- Our patented Pending Email Advisory that allows you to keep spam and viruses off your iPhone with all the processing done on our server. See image at right.
- Full IMAP protocol. Changes you make to your email inbox on your iPhone is reflected
on your Mac or PC's email client if you use the IMAP protocol... and when the iPhone is updated to support IMAP IDLE you'll get try push email on the iPhone too!
- Unlimited email storage.
- Comprehensive control over your email, including Whitelists, Blacklists, Domain whitelists and blacklists, Group email detection, disposable email addresses and much much more.